Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My FIRST BLOG

Well let me introduce myself to you guys, my name is Edu Rosales also known as LEGENDARY KIDD. I'm 19 years young, born on Aug.30 1991 so make sure you guys hit me up saying happy bday & get me a gift too..hahaha nah im joking =]

I really don't know how this whole blogging thing works but just know that most of the post that I put up will be about what I did during the day, or how my week went since I honestly don't know how often I'll be posting up a new blog. If I can hopefully every night but there will be days when I can't due to personal business.
I will also try posting up pictures of where I am and where I'm going or the people that I'm with but for now it's going to be plain & simple.

I will try to entertain all of you with my life stories, and also hopefully I'll be able to even post up videos on this so for those of you lazy people that don't like to read like me, you can just watch =]

Well that would do it for today as my first BLOG =]
by the way make sure to follow me here & on twitter @legendary_kidd add me on facebook and myspace and just anywhere you can find me I'm all over the internet social network. 
02/15/11 @ 11:55pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment